Monday, November 8, 2010

11 week update.

How far along? 11 weeks, can't you read?
Total weight gain/loss: Same as last week - up three pounds.
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch marks? Not any new ones.
Sleep: Satisfying. I can still sleep on my stomach, which is very nice.
Best moment this week: Getting a speculum jammed up in my business. Oh wait, that wasn't any fun at all...
Movement: Nope.
Food cravings: Grapes and chicken and I don't have either. Whaaaaaah!
Gender: I dunno. Noah's got me thinking girl now.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In for the duration, I hope.
What I miss: Extremely rare meat.
What I am looking forward to: My first trimester screening, scheduled two weeks from today, when I'll be 13 weeks along.
Weekly Wisdom: Jiminy, I'm incubating an alien here - you expect wisdom, too?
Milestones: I've officially got a fetus here - Buckethead is no longer an embryo!

No comments: