Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly stats, 22nd edition.

How far along? 22 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 16 pounds, one up from last week. I can live with that.
Maternity clothes? Yep, everything but some super-stretchy tank tops now.
Stretch marks? No!
Sleep: Better than last week. I've been getting up to pee every THREE hours instead of every two, which is an improvement. Still require a nap after Noah leaves for work at the crack of dawn, though.
Best moment this week: Noah feeling James move.
Movement: Yeah. A little less than last week, but still pretty regular.
Food cravings: Mexican! No healthy cravings this week. :(
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Lots of B-H contractions, but no real labor signs.
Belly Button in or out? In, but slightly weird.
What I miss: Being able to stand for more than fifteen minutes without back pain.
What I am looking forward to: My first appointment with my new doctor - Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: Things work out. Don't stress.
Milestones: Getting recognized as pregnant without saying anything (the Tricare lady).

No comments: