Monday, February 28, 2011

Another week down.

How far along? 27 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: Another pound up, so 21 total.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Pretty much all dresses now, since Georgia apparently likes being 70 degrees in February. It's great now, but I'm terrified of what temperatures July will bring...
Stretch marks? None yet. I'm sure they're coming, though.
Sleep: The sleep itself is great, but the pee breaks during the night are awful, especially since it's starting to get harder to get myself out of bed.
Best moment this week: Passing that glucose test. Also, eating brownies afterward.
Movement: Lots, and getting stronger - I think I can see them from outside sometimes, but I might just be lying to myself.
Food cravings: Homemade mac 'n' cheese, with just a wee little bit of mustard.
Gender: He.
Labor Signs: None at all.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Lying on my back without feeling like I'm going to pass out.
What I am looking forward to: Touring labor/delivery soonish - should be terrifying.
Weekly Wisdom: Never put yourself in a situation where you don't have access to a bathroom. Ever.
Milestones: Third trimester starts now! Holy shnikes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! If you can't see the movement from the outside you will soon. I always felt like Alien, but it sure is a neat feeling isn't it? Good weight gain. I'm glad things are going well for you and Jimmy. Hug Noah for me and give J a pat or two from Oma.