Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baffling.

So they only gave us three pictures at the ultrasound last week. One was a "oh, yeah, definitely a boy" shot (which I won't post here for the sake of common decency), one I cannot figure out at all, and the last is this one.


Note enormous cranium.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here either, really. Obviously it's a side profile, but what's up by his mouth? Is he stroking his chin malevolently? Or possibly practicing for future malevolent mustache-twirling? Could be just sticking his foot in his mouth (malevolently, of course). I dunno, but that's what they gave us, so here, enjoy.

1 comment:

Oma said...

I'd vote for chewing his foot, another favorite of Hibbler babies. Noah also always peed in his ear when changing him. Don't ask me how it always aimed there,but it did. So the position isn't all that unusual for little Jimmy to assume. Nom,nom,nom