Monday, March 14, 2011

11 weeks to go...

How far along? 29 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Didn't weigh this morning, so not sure. I'm not sure how accurate my scale is, though. I had myself down as up three pounds in the last two weeks, but the doctor told me I was only up a pound and a half.

Maternity clothes? Ja.

Stretch marks? None yet. Fingers crossed? They'll probably come in the dead of night at like 39 weeks, though.

Sleep: Neh. Back hurts. Bladder is tiny. Am used to it by now. Maybe the bladder issue is good practice for getting up five times a night with a newborn.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound! D'awwwww.
Movement: Loads, usually late at night when I'm trying to sleep or early in the morning when I'm trying to pretend I don't have to get up to pee.
Food cravings: Tomatoes, tomato sauce, V-8, etc.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Nyet.
Belly Button in or out? In. Noah makes fun of how tiny it's getting.
What I miss: My jawline. I think I've gained half the weight so far in my chin(s).
What I am looking forward to: Eating food and then sleeping.
Weekly Wisdom: Moving helps the back pain. More walks, more dance classes, less lounging, less moping.
Milestones: Dunno. 8 weeks left until full term, though, which is pretty cool/scary.

3 comments:

Oma said...

Stealth stretch marks. Put Noah on guard at the door so they can't get in! Moving helps with labor too so continue your activities. How can you dance when you can't see your feet? Heehee

Emmy said...

A couple of weeks ago I had this weird, day long craving for marinara sauce. I opened up a jar of spaghetti sauce, heated it up, and drank it. It was delicious. :)

Oma said...

Your Pap's tomato juice is good heated. I hate cold tomato juice, but it's great warm, V8 too. Weird huh?