Monday, April 18, 2011

34 and counting.

How far along? 34 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Dunno, didn't weigh.
Maternity clothes? Yeah. Shirts are all too short. Dresses are awesome.
Stretch marks? Still no.
Sleep: Eh. Need more. I always wake up stiff and sore and tired.
Best moment this week: Eating peas out of the garden. Not baby-related, but awesome.
Movement: Yeah. More rolls than kicks now. He likes to push his butt against my side and just hold it there in an uncomfortable fashion until I poke him and make him move.
Food cravings: None, really. Food mostly doesn't sound good.
Gender: Him.
Labor Signs: No, thank you. Increasing amounts of BH contractions, though.
Belly Button in or out? In, but freakishly teeny.
What I miss: The bones in my feet and hands.
What I am looking forward to: Having my torso to myself again in a couple months.
Weekly Wisdom: Swollen fingers are *totally* worth crying over.
Milestones: Not really, I think. Three weeks until full term, six weeks until due date, eight weeks until they will make me be induced. He'll be here in two months no matter what.

2 comments:

Oma said...

I'm glad your garden is growing. Home grown always tastes best. Your torso won't be entirely yours, you know,because James is going to claim the upper half!

YoMama said...

Yes, there will be two body parts after he's born: Boobs, and Everything Else.