Monday, April 25, 2011

35 and 35.

How far along? 35 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out at my appointment today.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Kind of want to be a nudist, though - it's too hot here to wear anything.
Stretch marks? Not yet. Just a matter of time...
Sleep: Plentiful.
Best moment this week: Don't know about best, but the weirdest was getting kicked on opposite sides of the stomach at the same time.
Movement: Yeah, see above. I think he's trying to communicate via semaphore. Should try to smuggle in a couple flags to help the poor guy out.
Food cravings: Cream cheese frosting? I don't think that's a craving, though - it's just awesome.
Gender: Him.
Labor Signs: Tons of BH contractions and I think I maybe lost a bit of my mucus plug (TMI? Sorry.).
Belly Button in or out? In still, but feels weird. I'm not sure if it'll manage to hold out until the end or if it'll wind up popping out.
What I miss: Walking rather than waddling.
What I am looking forward to: Appointment today! Actually, not that. I get tested for group B strep today, and I'm convinced it'll be positive. Of course, that's what I thought about gestational diabetes too, so let's hope my instincts are just as good as they were with that.
Weekly Wisdom: Having a baby due at the end of May in Georgia is a terrible idea unless you really enjoy sweating.
Milestones: No real ones, but today is the ever-popular 35/35 - 35 weeks down, 35 days to go.

1 comment:

Oma said...

Maybe he's a ninja and that kick will be his split kick signature move, hiyah! Earlier Spring next time to avoid the heat.