Tuesday, May 3, 2011

36 + 1

How far along? 36 weeks and one day.
Total weight gain/loss: 35ish. Eek. That's about where I should be at the very end, so hopefully I can keep any more gain to a minimum...
Maternity clothes? Yes, nothing but dresses. Maternity jeans are not doing the trick anymore.
Stretch marks? :( and that's all I have to say about that.
Sleep: My favorite thing. Hard to get comfortable anymore though.
Best moment this week: Sleeping in this morning was pretty nice.
Movement: Inconsistent this week. Some days he barely moves and I get all worried (Noah has discovered that he can generally make him move by making moose noises, though, which is terribly useful), and other days he prances about all day long.
Food cravings: Popcorn and tomatoes, but I have no tomatoes.
Gender: Him.
Labor Signs: Nope, and it can stay that way, thanks.
Belly Button in or out? In-ish. The edges sometimes get a little pokey-outy.
What I miss: Energy.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out about my GBS test and being full-term in a week.
Weekly Wisdom: Cream cheese frosting is to be put on cupcakes, not eating with a spoon. Technically.
Milestones: Not this week, but I'll be full-term Monday.

3 comments:

YoMama said...

Weah! I know just how you feel...

TeamOSM said...

Been thinking about you!! Hope all is well...I keep waiting for a labor text!

Oma said...

My stretch marks appeared at the end too, they're stripes of honor so wear them proudly, just don't flaunt them in a bikini!(not your style anyhow, so it's all good)