Thursday, May 26, 2011

39 and a half.

How far along? 39 weeks and 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know - had company and didn't get around to weighing.
Maternity clothes? Ja.
Stretch marks? A few.
Sleep: Horrible. I've come down with a really nasty cold, and I can't take any of the medicine we have in the house, so I can't breathe and therefore can't sleep. Noah's going to pick up some stuff I can supposedly take, though, so hopefully it'll be better tonight.
Best moment this week: Visitors = good. On a more avaricious note, large amounts of adorable things = good, too.
Movement: Yeah. Kind of lazy, but predictable (nothing during the day, lots during the night). Increasing amounts of cervical attacks.
Food cravings: Nothing. Food sounds gross. Don't want any.
Gender: Him.
Labor Signs: Lots of sporadic contractions. They're getting really uncomfortable-verging-on-painful. Doctor wanted to check my cervix at my appointment Monday, but I declined it, so I'm not sure what's going on in there.
Belly Button in or out? More out than in now, I think. Sigh.
What I miss: Standing up without feeling like Jim's going to fall right out.
What I am looking forward to: See above.
Weekly Wisdom: Stock up on fetus-friendly cold medicine before getting a cold...
Milestones: Due date is Monday. Eeeek. Better wait a bit longer, though - at least until this cold is done. Being in labor and sick at the same time seems like it wouldn't be much fun.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Boo for being sick.

Oma said...

I had bronchitis when I was pregnant with Noah and they couldn't give me anything for it back then. I was eight months I think. I feel for you. Hang in there Jimmy, let Daddy finish his class, and Mommy be able to breathe before you appear.