Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekly picture assortment.


Apparently a comfortable sleeping position. We tried to move his head several times, to no avail, and then went to try to contort ourselves into that position. It didn't work, but our approximations were less than pleasant.


At least this one looks comfy. Also, that is my second favorite diaper cover, right behind the one with rocket ships.


Don't know who he's talking to, but I bet they'd be surprised to learn he's got a froggy hood on his head.

2 comments:

Oma said...

Future Contortional linguist or Lingual contortionist? I hope you're speaking to him in all the languages so he can develop the sounds. I love the picture of them sleeping.

Jim's Ma said...

Leah, Dad wanted me to tell you that he really enjoys your pictures. As do I.